This year’s conference is full of great information and events, including:
- An optional, free pre-session on September 18 that includes IUD and implant placement/removal training
- Reproductive Justice 101
- Conflict Resolution/Work Place Communication
- Racial Bias and Its Impact on Healthcare Delivery
- Reproductive Life Planning & Client-Centered Counseling
- The Impact of Trauma on the Delivery of Reproductive Healthcare
- And much more!
To view the tentative agenda, click here.
The conference will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn, located at 3300 Vandiver Drive, Columbia, MO 65202 (phone: 573-814-5464). Rooms start at $99/night; reservations are the responsibility of each attendee. Book your hotel room online here, or use group code MOFAM when calling to book a room to receive the discounted rate.
Sponsorship of the conference is welcome and exhibit space is available; see above for the appropriate forms.